- There are no tryouts for the Fall Season.
- For the Spring Season, Sherman Oaks Little League requires tryouts for all players League Age 7-12. YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE PLACED ON A TEAM IF HE/SHE DOES NOT ATTEND HIS/HER TRYOUT SESSION.
- Tryouts are a way for us to evaluate each player's skill level so we can create balanced teams. Team managers who will be drafting your child's age group will be present to see them.
- Tryouts are held in early to mid-January. You will be sent a notification in approximately late December as to your child's tryout day and time. Tryout Schedule will be posted when available.
- League Age 4 & 5-year-olds do not have tryouts.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
DAY OF TRYOUTS:
- Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your child's scheduled time to check-in.
- Players: bring glove, hat, cleats (bat & batting helmet - optional). Boys must wear a protective cup.
- Parents: must bring your child's PROOF OF RESIDENCE documents. See Player Eligibility page. Little League has provided the residency checklist.
- After your tryout, you will be contacted by a coach later in the month. Players in our tee-ball and farm divisions will be contacted in early to mid-February.